Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jessica Simpson Amused By Mayer’s Sexual Banter



Shortly after John Mayer’s explicit comments about his love life were made public, ex-girlfriend Jessica Simpson has already chimed in on the situation.

Having chatted with Playboy magazine, Mayer described Miss Simpson as “crack cocaine” and “sexual napalm” during the course of his discussion.

Tweeting about the newly released words, Jessica tweeted, “interesting day so far...hmm. at least i am boxing 2-a-days this week.”

As for Mayer’s interview, the “Why Georgia?” rocker told, “That girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy...Did you ever say, ‘I want to quit my life and just f*****’ snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f*** you, I would start selling all my s*** just to keep f****** you.’”

SOURCE